Solar PV Power Plant
Solar PV Power Plant: It is typically designed for specific requirements i.e. the capacity of power plant varies from 1 KWp to 25 KWp. Emergency power supply can be availed at any time for 4 hours or more per day subject to increase in module capacity. This consists of SPV modules in arrays, re-chargeable battery bank, power conditioning unit i.e. inverter or charge controller etc.
When sunlight falls on the SPV module, DC current is produced, which is stored in a battery bank. The inverter converts the DC current from the battery into AC current which, in turn, is used for operating various loads, like lights, fans etc. It has no moving parts and is easy to run and maintain. Being an undisputed leader in the field on solar energy industry Surya International is committed to delight its customers with a wide range of solar related products.
It provides many verities of “Solar roof top power plants” for home utility purpose as well as commercial establishment. The electricity produced from this system is not dependent on outside power grid and work as an independent source of electricity. It is only dependent on solar energy, so the system is highly efficient and reliable to produce uninterrupted power supply. The growth rate of photo voltaic industry is much faster than any other segments in solar. These photo voltaic solar system works independently from the grid to fulfill all household electricity demands.
Configuration of a Typical SPV power plant:: SPV power plant mainly comprises of SPV modules in arrays, charge controller or inverter, rechargeable battery bank etc. SPV module produces DC current by using sunlight. This produced DC current is then stored in a battery bank. The power conditioner unit (i.e. inverter) then converts the DC current to AC current.
Then the AC current can be used for operating various loads such as Fans, Refrigerator, TV etc. But the total load should be restricted to the capacity of the SPV power plant module.
Advantages: : It has only static parts. So maintenance is simple and low cost. – Emergency power supply can be availed and it’s uninterrupted. – Generates electricity from renewable energy sources, so it is environment friendly and less costly.
Some Of Our Past Projects: We Surya International have extensive experience in Solar PV plant installation.
Below are some of our projects.
• SOLAR POWER PLANT OF NTPC NEAR KADIRI, ANANTAPUR BY BHEL
• SPV POWER PLANT AT NTPC, ODISHA (EXECUTED UNDER JACKSON ENGINEERS LTD.)
• SPV POWER PLANT AT MAHAGENCO (EXECUTED UNDER ABB INDIA LTD.)
• SOLAR POWER PROJECT OF AZURE POWER AT RAJASTHAN • OFF GRID/ROOFTOP CONNECTED SPV POWER PLANT, GOVT. OF ODISHA
• SOLAR POWER PLANT OF UPPER KOLAB DAM, KORAPUT • SOLAR POWER PLANT AT CENTRAL ELECTRONICS LTD.(CEL)
• SOLAR POWER PROJECT OF M/S SHIVANI, RAJGARH
• SOLAR POWER PROJECT OF M/S SOM SHIVA (IMPEX) LIMITED, GUJRAT
• SOLAR POWER PROJECT OF M/S RAAJRATANA ENERGY HOLDINGS LTD, BALANGIR ODISHA
• SOLAR POWER PROJECT OF M/S ALEX ASTRAL POWER PRIVATE LIMITED